Ride to Hell - Route 666 is a tactical brawling game, meant to be a side game accompanying the big Ride to Hell: Retribution.
But due to very bad reviews and sales of the big game, this one was shelved for undefined time to avoid the negative publicity also affecting this game.
For further info about the game go to the games Homepage.
My responsibilities for the Game were:
- Modelling and Texturing of various assets.
- Creation of environment animations.
- Dressing of the several Level tiles of the game.
- Management of the Outsourcing.
- Management of the Art team.
- Design and Integration of the Tile System (Check the Publications page for further details about the system).
All assets are screengraps directly from the 3ds Max viewport using custom HLSL shaders.